Australia as a Study Abroad Destination
One of the most significant success factors of studying abroad is probably the destination you choose. A lack of research and you might end up regretting the decision. While the excitement of going abroad fascinates us, most students are confused while choosing their place as…
Types of Post Study Work Visa in Australia.
Skilled-Recognized Graduate Visa (Subclass 476) It is applicable for engineering graduates only• The stay duration for this visa type is up to 18 months• The processing time for this visa is 8-11 month• This is a temporary visa type• This visa type allows you to…
Study in Australia vs Study in New Zealand.
Whether it’s study in Australia vs study in New Zealand, both countries have outstanding education facilities and each has its own set of benefits. However, for many foreign students, the cost is the biggest factor while deciding where you want to study. For that solid…
Study in Australia amid Covid-19.
Australia is a popular study destination that has through the years, attracted a magnanimous number of international students. Several statistics show that Australia is safer when compared to other countries from the impact of COVID-19. This can be further attributed to the fact that the…
- Best UK Universities for international students to look out for abroad study
- A comprehensive guide on how to study and live in Australia
- How to Apply for British Scholarships, Grants, and Loans for Studying in the UK?
- The difference in applying to study abroad in USA on your own and through an Expert USA education consultant
- How to choose a University for Study Abroad?