Student Visa Requirement for Ireland
If you are planning to study in Ireland & coming from a non-EEA country, make sure you have a correct visa in place.
Depending upon the duration of your course, you would need to have one of the following types of Visas:
- C Study Visa: If you are applying for less than 3 months.
- C Visa is a training Visa that allows you to attend a training or course for work or professional development for 90 days. Under this visa, you are not allowed to work under any circumstances.
- D Study Visa: If you have plans to study in Ireland, you would need this visa.
When to apply for Visa for Ireland
The application process may get delayed if you do not submit all the necessary documents, as they need to be verified. Make sure you do not include any false or misleading information in your application. If you do, in such conditions, your application may get rejected or blocked from getting a visa for Ireland for five years.
How to apply for an Ireland student visa?
Students must prefer to apply for a visa online. For this, follow the steps below:
- Visit AVATS online portal.
- Fill up the online application form.
- Submit the documents as indicated by the Irish embassy. You may get asked to provide biometrics information at the visa application center in your home country.
- Now, make payment for the visa application fee for single, multiple, or transit entry.
- You need to provide an application telling why you need the visa.
- Two recent (not more than six months old) colored passport-sized photographs.
- Current passport and a copy of all previous passports
- A signed letter including your full contact details & reason for your visit to Ireland.
- Proof of you being enrolled on a privately funded course
- A valid proof of any gaps you have in your education.
- Proof for fees you have paid to the college
- proof indicating your academic ability that makes you apt for the chosen course
- Proof of your English level proficiency through IELTS, TOEFL & others
- You must have to show proof of your funds indicating that you can pay your program tuition fees, as well as living costs.
- Details of previous Visa Refusals (if any)
Student Visa Fees for Ireland
- Single journey visa: €60
- Multi journey visa: €100
- Transit: €25
English language test for an Irish visa
- IELTS: Minimum 5.0
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum 61
- PTE: Minimum 30
The Ireland Student Visa process is one of the lengthiest processes towards studying in Ireland. But once you get the visa, it opens the door to acceptance from some of the top universities of Ireland. Get in touch with us for a free counseling session, and we can guide you on how to go through the visa process with ease.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
How to prepare yourself for overseas education?
Prepare yourself for overseas education Moving to a foreign land alone is one of the tough decisions for a student. On top of it, keeping up with so many applications, deadlines, and arrangements, makes things hectic and overwhelming, especially for the students going overseas for…