Intakes in Ireland
Most Irish universities begin their sessions in September, and some courses start in January and February, while others have intakes year-round.
Timeline for Admissions in Ireland Universities:
- June/July: Application deadline for Autumn Intake
- September: Semester 1 starts
- September/October: Application Deadline for Spring Intake
- January: Semester 2 starts
The deadlines for intake in universities are usually a few months before the start of the session. You can check the start date of your course on the official website of the chosen university. Apply as soon as possible to maximize your chances for admission.
*Given the current COVID-19 situation, there might be some changes in the 2021 intakes, so stay updated.
Application Process for Enrolling in Ireland Universities
- Are you an EU resident or a non-EU resident?
- The study level you want to pursue: undergraduate, postgraduate, or other.
- The type of institution you want to get enrolled in University, Institute of Technology, or Private college.
- The suitable course for you.
The application process for Undergraduates in Ireland
The application process for Postgraduates in Ireland
Requirements for Enrolling in Ireland Universities
- IELTS: 6.0
- TOEFL iBT: 90
- PTE: 36 (UG), 63 (PG)
- Cambridge ESOL: C1 or C2
You may get exempted from submitting the test scores if you have appeared in GCSE or GCE exams as a part of your school syllabus. You can also appear in the Occupational English Test if going for programs in medicine and health sciences.
Study in Ireland Without IELTS
To know more about the intakes and when & how to start with applications for Irish universities, Vision International is your guide to connect.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
Why Study in Ireland is a Great Option for International Student
Coined by the name Emerald Isle, Ireland is the perfect place for international students, ranked among the top education providers in the world. Apart from being a friendly foreign land to study and grow. It is also an exciting and culturally rich nation that encompasses…
Best UK Universities for international students to look out for abroad study
There is a lot to consider in selecting a university, the course you want to pursue, the proximity to major cities, facilities, and available scholarships to help narrow down the choices. With more than 150 prestigious colleges in the UK, it is hard to point…
A comprehensive guide on how to study and live in Australia
Have you finally made up your mind to study at an Australian university? Great!! But, before you begin your journey as an international student in this beautiful island nation, there is a lot to know about as you may find yourself in a bind or…
How to prepare yourself for overseas education?
Prepare yourself for overseas education Moving to a foreign land alone is one of the tough decisions for a student. On top of it, keeping up with so many applications, deadlines, and arrangements, makes things hectic and overwhelming, especially for the students going overseas for…