GMAT Preparation for Abroad Education
Having a high GMAT score directly impacts your application process and can help you bag the top institutions of your dream.
This test mainly measures your expertise in basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, data analysis, and grammar especially, how you evaluate and analyze a written text and solve problems.
The GMAT has 4 test sections, two of which are scored separately, and the other two in order. In the end, all the scores are summed for a final result.
- Analytical Writing Assessment: Analysis of an Argument (30 mins)
Score range: 0-6 with 0.5 increment
- Integrated Reasoning: 12 questions (30 mins); Multi-Source Reasoning questions, Graphics Interpretation questions, Two-Part Analysis questions, Table Analysis questions
Score Range: 1-8 with 1 point increment.
- Quantitative: 31 questions (62 mins); Data Sufficiency questions, Problem Solving questions
Score Range: 0-60 with 1 point increment.
- Verbal: 36 questions (65 mins); Reading Comprehension questions (12 approx), Critical Reasoning questions (10 approx), Sentence Correction (14 approx)
Score Range: 0-60 with 1 point increment.
Candidates can choose the order of the test sections at the center before the test begins. You can select one of the following orders:
- Analytical Writing Assessment ⇒ Integrated Reasoning ⇒ Quantitative ⇒ Verbal
- Verbal ⇒ Quantitative ⇒ Integrated Reasoning ⇒ Analytical Writing Assessment
- Quantitative ⇒ Verbal ⇒ Integrated Reasoning ⇒ Analytical Writing Assessment
The GMAT score stays valid for 5 years. You can appear for a reattempt up to 5 times in any year in a 16-day duration.
How to register for GMAT
You can register for GMAT in 3 ways
- Create your account on mba.com
- Continue with the registration process
- Fill in your details & verify your profile
- Select the test center & date
- Make payment for the fees.
- Phone: In this process, you have to give all the details to the customer service representative to book your slot.
- Mail: For this, you need to enclose the GMAT Appointment Scheduling Form filled by you & your payment mode.
How to Prepare for GMAT?
- Opt for the best GMAT Preparation Materials:
The study materials come with the previous year’s questions that help the applicants in their preparation. It gives them an idea about the questions they are likely to encounter, their difficulty levels, and patterns.
- Work on your weakness:
Practice tests are the best help that one can utilize for self-assessment & improvement before they appear for the actual test.
- Ace the time management:
GMAT is a time-bound exam, and you have to be quick in your way. You cannot be stuck on one question and spoil your overall performance. The best way is to learn the strategies that can help you score well, even if you do not attempt all the questions.
- Work on graphic representations:
GMAT quantitative section often contains particular mathematical questions that require visualization. Having a hang of understanding symbols, charts, diagrams, and infographics not only makes you save more time in the actual test but helps you score more.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
Best UK Universities for international students to look out for abroad study
There is a lot to consider in selecting a university, the course you want to pursue, the proximity to major cities, facilities, and available scholarships to help narrow down the choices. With more than 150 prestigious colleges in the UK, it is hard to point…
A comprehensive guide on how to study and live in Australia
Have you finally made up your mind to study at an Australian university? Great!! But, before you begin your journey as an international student in this beautiful island nation, there is a lot to know about as you may find yourself in a bind or…
How to prepare yourself for overseas education?
Prepare yourself for overseas education Moving to a foreign land alone is one of the tough decisions for a student. On top of it, keeping up with so many applications, deadlines, and arrangements, makes things hectic and overwhelming, especially for the students going overseas for…