Study in Australia vs Study in New Zealand.
Whether it’s study in Australia vs study in New Zealand, both countries have outstanding education facilities and each has its own set of benefits. However, for many foreign students, the cost is the biggest factor while deciding where you want to study. For that solid reason, we are going to explain the differences between these two countries.
- Australia: Australia is a country blessed with so many beautiful and unique locations that give students another good reason to visit, explore, and study in one of the best universities. By choosing Australia, students will study and get some amazing points to relax.
- New Zealand: Younger brother of Australia, New Zealand has a unique structure that gives this island an edge over its big brother in terms of being a homeland to the diversified range of flora and fauna along with snow-filled mountains. In addition to this, New Zealand is also known for various adventure sports that will help you explore the place in a better way.
Cost of Living
- Australia: This country boasts of some of the most expensive cities like Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne but students can find their level of fun.
- New Zealand: In comparison with Australia, life and the cost of living in New Zealand is far less expensive.
Quality of Universities/Colleges and Programs Available to Study in Australia vs New Zealand
- Australia: Mostly Australian universities/colleges are centered at Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne, among other cities. Of these, Sydney possesses the largest range of universities/colleges and programs along with Macquarie University and the University of Sydney. In addition to classroom studies, you can also opt for field studies, research facilities, and arts programs.
- New Zealand: Here, you will get the best options in Auckland, Dunedin, Christchurch, and Wellington. The University of Auckland is the most popular place to study that offers the widest range of courses/programs from sports medicine to wine science and from political science to fine arts. Victoria University (Wellington) and the University of Canterbury (Christchurch) offer various postgraduate courses and research-based degrees. If you are looking for the best business management, medicine, surveying, and physical education courses/programs, you can choose New Zealand’s popular Dunedin University of Otago.
Both destinations are quite popular among students. Despite each destination has a different cost, climate, and free-time activities, Australia and New Zealand both countries have so much to offer. If you want to know more about these countries, universities/colleges, and courses available, get in touch with us via Phone or WhatsApp on +91 93724 58304. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org