Frequently Asked Questions for Study in UK
Who can study in the UK?
Can a student work during studies in the UK?
What are the requirements for under 18 students wishing to study in the UK?
How much will it cost for International students to study in the UK?
If my grades are not good, can I still study in the UK?
Are there any scholarships offered in UK universities?
Can I extend my stay in the UK post studies?
Do I need medical insurance in the UK?
Can I study in the UK without appearing in IELTS?
How much time does a student visa process take?
Is the Study gap acceptable in the UK?
Which English tests are accepted by universities in the UK?
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences
How to prepare yourself for overseas education?
Prepare yourself for overseas education Moving to a foreign land alone is one of the tough decisions for a student. On top of it, keeping up with so many applications, deadlines, and arrangements, makes things hectic and overwhelming, especially for the students going overseas for…