The University of Sydney (USYD)
With an innovative undergraduate curriculum, state-of-the-art facilities, world-class teaching & learning, and vibrant campus life, the University of Sydney is a place that attracts students from across the world to pursue its widely recognized and respected qualifications.
USYD boasts of the biggest student gathering of 50,000, including more than 10,000 international ones from over 145 countries. Through 16 faculties and eight campuses, the University of Sydney (USYD) offers an extensive range of study programs.
- For MS courses, a Bachelor’s degree is a must with grades specified by the university.
- For MIM, ME/M.Tech, MFA, B.E./B. Tech., a Bachelor’s degree is a must with grades specified by the university.
PTE: 64.0 & Above
TOEFL: 82.0 & Above
- For BBA, B Sc., certain grades in academics specified by the university
- For M. Arch., M.A., MBA/PGDM, a Bachelor’s degree is a must with grades specified by the university.
IELTS: 7.0 & Above
TOEFL: 96.0 & Above
PTE: 68.0 & Above
Scholarships and grants:
*Check the eligibility criteria and deadlines of scholarships on the official website of the University of Sydney
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program:
- 28 Indian students aspiring to study in Australia will receive scholarships up to AUD 40,000
- 3 Indian students will receive scholarships of AUD 40,000 each, per year, for undergraduate degrees of up to four years.
- 10 Indian undergraduate and postgraduate students will receive a scholarship of AUD 20,000 for the first year.
- 10 Indian undergraduate and postgraduate students will receive a scholarship of AUD 10,000 for the first year.
Sydney International Student Award (India): Based on the applicant’s achievements, a 20% discount will be offered on their tuition fees.
Sydney Scholars India Equity Scholarship: Up to AUD 60,000 will be offered to eligible students to cover their tuition fees, living expenses, flights tickets, study material, and health cover.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences