The University of Melbourne
The university’s Accelerator program received a position in the top 25 incubators produced by the University Business Incubator Index. Its prime focus is to upskill students through various activities like public events, workshops, feeder programs, and entrepreneurial connections. It also addresses various issues related to medical devices, the web, technology, hardware, & software.
The University of Melbourne houses 8000+ academic & professional staff with a student gathering of around 60,000, including 35,000 international students from 130+ countries around the world.
Four Australian prime ministers and five governors-general have graduated from the University of Melbourne are some of the prominent alumni of this elite institution.
Being a part of such a revolutionary education system, you get to imbibe strong industry connections, practical learning, hands-on professional experience and get considered among the top graduates by global employers.
- For MS, ME/M.Tech, MEM, M.A., BE/B.Tech and B.Sc. course, a Bachelor’s degree is a must with academic grades specified by the university.
IELTS: 6.5 & Above
TOEFL: 79.0 & Above
PTE: 58.0 & Above
- For BBA course, certain grades academics specified by the university
IELTS: 6.5 & Above
- For an M.Arch course, a Bachelor’s degree is a must with academic grades specified by the university.
Scholarships and grants:
Here is a glance through the many scholarships the university offers.
- Graduate Research Scholarships: 600 eligible students will receive up to AUD 110K.
- Melbourne Research Scholarships: 350 eligible students will receive up to AUD 110K.
- Melbourne School of Engineering scholarship: 150 eligible students will receive AUD 5K-20K
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships: up to AUD 56K awarded to 50 eligible and deserving students.
- Melbourne Commerce Undergraduate International Merit Scholarships: Eligible students receive 50% tuition fees.
Work Placement assistance:
The university’s one-on-one mentoring session and online career center EmployMe help you in job interview preparation, resume & cover letter checks with hiring experts, & more whereas, the university’s employment department, Students@Work program, and Career Online portal assist you in accessing exclusive job opportunities, programs, and internships.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences