Accommodation options in Australia
Remember, not all universities automatically assign on-campus accommodations. Students must inform the University about the same in advance. The places fill up fast, so you have to start early with the application process. As an international student, you may get accommodation priority.
Homestay with a Host Family:
Private rental/ Shared Accommodation:
International students opting for off-campus accommodation may face additional challenges in finding a suitable living place for themselves. Here’s sharing some helpful tips that will make your task a lot easier.
- Make sure you do thorough research. Connect with your friends or relatives already staying in Australia or have been there, ask for recommendations to find the best place.
- Understand the legal documentation process well in advance.
- Examine the area online while you are still in your home country and visit once you reach your destination.
- Check if there is a proper commute mode between your college and the place you want to live.
- Check if the area has all the necessities, like groceries, medical shops, etc.
- Check the premise and test security before you deposit the rental amount.
- Take time and be sure of the place before finalizing it.
There are a lot of things that go on deciding on a place to live, especially in a foreign land. Try making a list of everything that matters to you the most, like location, type of accommodation, private or shared space, budget, etc., and prioritize them according to your needs. Having a clear idea about what kind of place you want to live in, helps you narrow down your housing options and ensure you have the best possible experience studying and living abroad.
Services and VAS
- End to End Admission Assistance
- Application & Admission Counselling
- Test preparation for IELTS Exams
- Scholarship Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Visa counselling and credibility interviews to avoid rejections
- Forex, Ticketing & Student Housing support
- University Delegate Meetings Setup
- Student Alumni Visits
- Parents’ involvement at Every Step
- Pre-departure sessions for students and parents
- Smart Discounts on Air Tickets
Admission Document Checklist
- SSC marksheet & certificate
- HSC marksheet & certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Convocation Certificate (not mandatory)
- Resume / CV
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL result
- Passport Copy (Front & Back)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- 1 from Employer, 2 from College
If working individual:
- Appointment Letter
- Experience Letter
- 6 months salary slip
Career Guidance & Aptitude Tests
- Engineering & Technology
- Business & Management
- Health & Medicine
- Fine Arts
- Applied Sciences
- Social Sciences